San Gabriel Valley Hospice and Palliative Care
Why Choose Unique Hospice?
We are a team of passionate and experienced healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible hospice and palliative care for our patients and their families. We believe that everyone deserves to receive quality end-of-life care, and we are committed to ensuring our patients obtain the individualized care and attention they need.
What Sets Us Apart?
Unique Hospice understands that dealing with a terminal illness and end of life can be difficult both emotionally and physically. This is why we go above and beyond to make sure our patients are comfortable and have everything they need.
- Our expert staff and nurses provide in-home hospice care, which means that our patients can acquire the care they need in the comfort of their own homes.
- We offer palliative care services, which can help improve the quality of life of our patients by relieving their symptoms and providing them with support.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
- We offer multilingual hospice and palliative care services, and our multilingual care team is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, and Tagalog.
- We accept Medi-Cal and Medicare for services to ensure that everyone has access to quality hospice and palliative care.
- We have a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals who work together to provide the best possible care for our patients.
- We create individualized care plans for each of our patients to ensure that they receive the necessary tailored care
Our In-Home Palliative Care and Hospice Services in Los Angeles County
Our in-home hospice care and palliative care services are available to patients who live in Los Angeles County. Our services are designed to address the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our patients and their families. We also offer bereavement counseling for family members after the death of a loved one.